KAFKAS constantly invests in facilities, information systems know-how and mainly in personnel, in order to offer fast and quality service to its customers. Our difference lies in:
- Developed network of stores all over Greece, sufficiently stocked for our customer needs.
- Stores fully adjusted to the “one stop shop” philosophy, ensuring the covering of every basic need in products and services.
- Proprietary fleet of delivery trucks, which allows in-time deliveries and daily coverage of shortages.
- Central warehouse, that enhances and secures stock adequacy in every store.
- Excellent information system infrastructure (SAP, BI, CRM), which ensure error minimization, quick responding and easier data processing.
- Specialized departments (Project Sales & Services, B2B Sales, Pre-Sales, Electrical Switchboards and Marketing) that offer complete and innovative solutions and sufficiently respond to our customer needs.
- The pioneering, for Balkan standards, KAFKAS Institute of Training and Development, created in order to offer knowledge, skills and development potential to all levels of professionals.
- Constant training of our personnel, aiming at improving their knowledge and skills, in order to best respond to our customer needs.
- Electronic services, that ensure reliability and make our financial exchanges easier, such as:
- Electronic payment code for our customers’ payments and deposits.
- Bill: bills are send via e-mail and SMS, so that the accounts are instantly updated.
- E-Invoicing: invoices can be send in electronic form.
- ΕDI: Electronic data interchange, for instantly sending and receiving orders and invoices.